Virtual Job Fair Presented by MA Cannabis Control Commission + ELEVATE Northeast
Thursday, October 28, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Register now to attend the first Virtual Job Fair hosted by the Cannabis Control Commission and ELEVATE Northeast! Created to connect participants of the Commission’s equity programs and other job seekers and contractors with wealth-building opportunities available through the regulated cannabis industry in Massachusetts, this virtual event is free for all to attend from 6:30 – 8:30 pm ET on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
Who should attend?
- HVAC, cleaning, marketing, construction, bookkeeping, and other contract service providers looking to support cannabis businesses
- Social Equity Program and Economic Empowerment Program participants
- Formerly incarcerated individuals interested in re-entering the workforce in the regulated cannabis industry
- Individuals looking to start a career in the regulated cannabis industry
- Professionals looking to transfer their skills into the cannabis industry
- Inclusive employers
- Businesses interested in working with diverse service providers and contractors
Everyone who registers for this event will be provided with a list of open job and contract opportunities provided by participating employers and businesses. (You do not need to attend the event to get access to the opportunities list, but you must register for the event for access to the list.)
- Welcome from ELEVATE Northeast
- Commission overview of their Social Equity Program and training tracks (Ancillary, Core, Entry, and Entrepreneur)
- Breakout rooms with employers
Information for employers
Employers may submit their job openings and contract opportunities at no charge by completing this form.
Employers interested in hosting a breakout room where they can connect with interested applicants and contractors should contact [email protected] to reserve a breakout room. Breakout rooms will be limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.