- This event has passed.
Social Equity Program (SEP) Virtual Application Clinic
November 4, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Are you interested in starting a career in cannabis
, opening a new business, or expanding your existing company or services into the regulated industry in Massachusetts?
The Cannabis Control Commission’s Social Equity Program (SEP) is designed for qualifying participants who have been impacted by the War on Drugs and want to participate in the legal marketplace. Don’t miss this free SEP application workshop on November 4!
Who should attend?
- Anyone who meets these criteria and wishes to participate in Massachusetts’ regulated cannabis industry
- Emerging professionals with little or no marijuana industry experience
- Individuals re-entering the workforce following incarceration
- Individuals who have existing skills or businesses that can support or contract with licensed cannabis businesses, such as construction, bookkeeping, marketing, cleaning, and HVAC services, etc.
- Experienced professionals seeking managerial and executive-level careers in a licensed cannabis business
- Individuals looking to open a licensed cannabis business in Massachusetts
- Welcome from ELEVATE Northeast
- Commission overview of the Social Equity Program, eligibility, and suitability requirements for participating in Massachusetts’ industry
- Program commentary from an SEP Participant
- Application Q&A session with attorneys
The deadline to apply to join the 3rd cohort of the Social Equity Program is November 15, 2021. Don’t miss your opportunity to receive free education and resources to help you enter or expand into Massachusetts’ growing $2 billion industry. Register now to attend this free event!
Learn more about the SEP, including programming tracks and eligibility, at masscannabiscontrol.com/equity-programs/